Aquatico provides laboratory testing on various mediums such as water, dust, waste and occupational hygiene samples received from various provinces and African states. In South Africa, we receive samples from all nine provinces; Gauteng, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, Free State, Kwa Zulu Natal, Eastern Cape, Western Cape, and Northern Cape. Going abroad, we receive samples from various African states such as: Guinea, Namibia, Lesotho, Congo, Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, Swaziland, Botswana, and Zambia.
The water quality testing should not be a confusing process. We have summarised the process for you, to provide you with guidance:
- Request a quote:
- You can request a quote tailored to your specific analytical requirements. Our scientists will guide you to select the correct analytical parameters to test for your specific water use.
- We can collect your sample, or you can deliver the sample to our laboratory:
- Samples can be collected at your premises; this is usually recommended where specialised sampling is required or if impartiality is required in the sampling process.
- You can also deliver the samples to our laboratory. Please verify the sample volume and sample container requirements beforehand with the laboratory.
- Make payment:
- Proof of payment is required before the analytical process can commence on the samples.
- Logging and analyses of samples:
- The sample will be logged using our unique LIMS system. Samples analyses will commence and should take around 5 – 10 working days to complete.
- Test Report:
- Once the analyses are completed, a signed Test Report will be complied with the analytical results.
- Interpretive Water Quality Report:
- A water quality report can be written by one of our environmental scientist, determining the suitability of the water for the specified use.
- Receive your results / report:
- The results and/or report will be emailed to you.
Should you be interested in laboratory analyses, or need any further guidance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive our electronic brochure on this process, please leave your email address in comment section below.